The Brow Henna Course has been developed to allow you to create fuller, thicker and more defined brows for your clients.
Our course is loaded with comprehensive theory providing myth busting information and in-depth detail of the industry’s hottest topics together and exclusive techniques not readily showcased in other trainings.
During your two (2) guided brow henna applications you will assess your clients skin tone, hair colour and shape perfecting skills. This application of your understanding to the practical side is a key element in the assessment phase to ensure you leave with the best possible knowledge retention and ability to boost your brow business like never before.
• What is Henna
• How henna is different to tinting
• What’s the profitability and how you should price your treatments
• Ingredients knowledge
• Storage and care
• Skin Anatomy and how the skin is relevant to Brow Henna
• Hair Structure
• Hygiene and Sanitation
• Indemnity forms and patch testing
• Colour mixing and processing
• Skin tone and hair assessments (both theory and practical)
• Colour customising
• Face and Brow Shape as well as key measurements to assist in understanding what’s right for your client
• Brow mapping
• Procedures and aftercare advise
• Criteria checklists and sign offs for your certificate issue (students will be receiving their certificate on the day of training)
Students will also receive:
• A Full sized kit, Manual & Certificate
• Sleeping Beauty Aesthetics Brow Henna training manual.
• Sleeping Beauty Aesthetics Brow Henna Certificate of Completion.
*Students must provide models.
**By purchasing this course, you are agreeing that you are a licensed and insured professional.